– Vision –
what we want to become
“A confident, learning community”
– Mission –
states our purpose
“To provide a quality bilingual education in a caring family environment”
– Aims –
tell us what we want to do within the school
- Promote high standards of achievement.
- Improve and develop teaching and learning.
- Develop education as a partnership with an open network of communication between children, staff and parents.
- Prepare for the changing technological world.
- Create an environment where everyone feels valued and has confidence in what they can do.
- Promote understanding and respect of other cultures and beliefs.
– Values –
that are important to us at Oakley