– Our School Values –
- Resolving problems
– Our Mission –
“To provide a quality bilingual education in a caring family environment”
– Our Aims –
Oakley College promotes high achievement and learning for life by working with children to:
- Create a positive school culture and embed student and staff wellbeing in all aspects of school life.
- Promote high standards of achievement.
- Improve and develop teaching and learning.
- Develop education as a partnership with an open network of communication between children, staff and parents.
- Prepare for the changing technological world.
- Create an environment where everyone feels valued and has confidence in what they can do.
- Promote understanding and respect of other cultures and beliefs.
Strong pastoral care helps pupils to feel safe and happy at school. Many aspects of pupils’ personal development are excellent.
BSO Inspection Report